Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yet Another of My Crochet Design!

Being unable to get online for the past week really makes my life miserable. I was actually in a transition period where i was to switch from one working environment to another. After spending two years in the same place, it kinda difficult to get used to another new environment. Since i am unable to online at home, i was desperate to get an internet connection subscription as soon as possible. Well, finally i am able to online again.

Spend my last two weeks making my new crochet design, i have come up with new item which is the FRUIT PIE and LOLLIPOPS. Took me quite some time to finish it up due to the 'holiday' syndrome, now it is available in skymagenta.etsy.com and ebay.com. The fruit pie consists of 5 different fruits, which is strawberry, mango, apple, kiwi and star fruit. While for lollipops, it consist of 4 different types of sweets. One of my personal favorite!

I am really glad that there are people out there that like my design. It really gives me satisfaction and motivates me to keep on designing and creating stuff. Even though i am having a busy time, i shall no matter what will continue to design and making things.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

sum win said...

Awesome!! can't wait for looking the real finished pattern.

Ida´s kreativa said...

U just cant stop making new patterns, u are brilliant! :) im so impressed! :) /Ida, sweden