Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crochet your own sewing machine!

This pattern is dedicated to my late mother. She used to be a full time tailor as long as i can remember. Most of the time she will make men trousers and some blouses, but in free time she still makes some dolls clothes for my barbie. And that was 15 years ago, still miss those moments. Until now i still have all those dolls clothes with me, something that i will treasure forever. Maybe i will post some pictures on this blog someday.

My first crochet lesson is with my mother, she teaches me the basic of crocheting. But being a child at that time, i really does not have the patience to learn properly. My very first project was making a skirt for my Barbie doll. It really does not turn out like what i expected, but anyway practice makes perfect. From there i have developed my lifetime passion of crocheting and craft. Just a little regret for not mastering the art of sewing, i could not sew properly now.

This pattern is a simplified version of the sewing machine that are used by my mother. I choose pink color for the soft look of the sewing machine. Hope that people out there will enjoy making this as much as i do.
As usual all my patterns are available in my Etsy, Ebay, Ravelry and Dawanda Stores online.

Happy Crocheting!


6 comments:

orgucuoyuncakcınine said...

SÜPER SÜPER SÜPER

Snowcatcher said...

You've done it again! Absolutely adorable!!!

Millasew said...

What lovely creations! I have never seen food in crochet before!! :-)

quinipota said...

I just can say beautiful!

carlita dee said...

My friend found you on Ravelry, and I just want to say beautiful, amazing work! I love everything you make, and won't be able to resist buying a pattern soon. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Miss Sews-it-all said...

I absolutely LOVE your sewing machine and accessories! AWESOME!