Friday, August 28, 2009

Pancakes For All!

I think it will be fun to make your own pancakes and selecting your own toppings. You may come up with thousands of combination just to suit your taste. Or even maybe to experiment with new flavors? I know there is a shop that specialize only in selling pancakes, not in in my country though.

My pattern consists of a pancakes maker where all the crocheted pancakes will fit nicely into the pan. With 5 different toppings, you can mix and match the toppings. You could even put a few different toppings at once!

My favorite would definitely be the chocolate and cream combination. Its definitely yummy!Happy Crocheting Everyone!

2 comments:

Norma said...

This looks good enough to eat!

Brittany said...

I LOVE these. they are absolutely fantastic. Your designs are awesome.