Monday, September 7, 2009

Toaster Set Crochet Pattern

As everyone knows i like to crochet food items, partly inspired by food models from Japan and partly due to my love for nice food. I couldn't eat that much but looking at it makes me satisfied.

I always wanted to make something that has an electrical cord with a plug. So this time i have tested out my cord and plug using a toaster. This is the special feature of this pattern. I think it looks more realistic with a cord and plug. Another feature of this pattern is that you can really put your crochet bread inside the toaster! Sure will add more fun to it.

Happy crocheting everyone!

2 comments:

silvana said...

sei veramente brava!!!!!
silvana

Anonymous said...

Please, I beg you! Stop offering these georgous patterns! I crave every single one of them and would certainly go bancrupt if I started buying. :-)
You´re work is awesome!
Love from Germany!